The Business and Corporate Law attorneys at Brown & Kelly provide a full complement of services to individuals, privately held corporations, non-profit corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures.
Our services include the formation and governance of all forms of business entities. We prepare business agreements, including shareholder, employment, consulting, distribution, marketing and licensing agreements. In the event of a breach of contract or other business dispute, our attorneys are experienced trial attorneys, handling complex business, commercial and intellectual property litigation matters in state and federal courts as well as in arbitration proceedings.
Our attorneys are also well experienced in employment matters, and provide guidance to management personnel and human resource professionals in the area of employment and wage and hour laws. We work with our clients to draft employment policies as well as employment agreements such as compensation, confidentiality and severance agreements. In the event claims are made by employees, we represent our clients before administrative tribunals, as well as in litigated matters in state and federal court.
The attorneys in our Business and Corporate Law group are also well versed in counseling businesses in taxation and intellectual property matters, as well equipment purchases and insurance coverage. We assist clients in the acquisition and sales of businesses as well as the purchase and sale of real estate and negotiation of property leases.
- Formation and governance of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures
- Preparation of business agreements, including buy-sell agreements, shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Preparation of employment agreements, including non-compete, trade secret and severance agreements
- Business and Corporate Litigation
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Intellectual Property Counseling and Litigation
- Real Estate Acquisition and Commercial Property Leases